Polycom’s brief guide looks at the benefits of video conferencing on teleworking. Think about how many of these your company is working toward, then contact AVI-SPL and let’s discuss making your goals a reality.
- Work-life balance — 87% of those interviewed worldwide for a Wainhouse Research report issued last year said that video conferencing allows them to work from home without feeling disconnected.
- Improving work-quality and productivity – 94% stated video has increased their efficiency and productivity.
- Reducing commute time — 87% said that video reduces how much they have to travel
- Reduction in operational costs
- Staff retention
- Organizations and employees save money
- Helping the planet