At AVI-SPL’s Technology Expo 2011, you’ll find a dynamic convergence of comprehensive audio/video solutions, an eye-opening range of cutting-edge technologies, and accessibility to over 25 top notch manufacturers behind today’s most compelling communication advancements.
Exclusive presentations include:
- Harnessing the Hidden Value in Unified Communications (UC), presented by Michael Brandofino, Executive Vice President of Video and UC, AVI-SPL
- Fundamentals of Audio Video Bridging, presented by Biamp Systems (1 InfoComm CTS LU)
- Key Building Blocks of Successful Unified Communications, presented by Polycom
- The Next UC: Unified Control, presented by AMX
- Digital Video Demystified – An Intro To Digital TV and HDTV Distribution, presented by Cables To Go (1 AIA CES LU; 1 InfoComm CTS LU; 1 BICSI CEC; 1 NSCA LU)
Our in-depth program will present real world examples of AV/IT convergence, and will help you determine new ways in which you can extend unified communications to encompass unified control. You’ll learn how to gain the most ROI on cutting-edge AV solutions – technologies that can dramatically enhance productivity while increasing the strength, depth and versatility of your communications.
Explore Pro AV breakthroughs in digital signage, HD video conferencing and telepresence and audio networking. Attend FREE informational seminars, including AIA and InfoComm CTS certification!
Plus by simply attending, you’re eligible to win an iPad 2!
Event City and Dates
Greenbelt, MD – AVI-SPL’s Technology Expo – Washington DC, Wednesday, November 9, 2011, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM Registration information »
Long Beach, CA – AVI-SPL’s Technology Expo – Los Angeles, Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM Registration information »