In this webinar, you’ll learn how to plan for video collaboration in your company or university, and you’ll see some of the video display solutions that Sharp is offering to meet the future of collaboration. Saundra Merollo, senior sales engineer for Sharp, and Tim Hill, VP of engineering for AVI-SPL, lead this discussion of where video collaboration technology is going and offer advice for making sure video collaboration tools are used. They cover:
- Stats that reflect how organizations are spending on video collaboration
- How the changing workforce demos will affect collaboration tech
- Collaboration trends like artificial intelligence and informal meetings
- A sneak peek at a Sharp product for 2019 that brings together A.I. and collaboration
- IT considerations for upgrading video
Saundra and Tim also answer customer questions about finding the right solutions, touch vs. non-touch displays, and how to advocate for video collaboration systems in your organization. Whether you work in a corporate environment or educational institution, you’ll find much value in this webinar.