In this AVI-SPL webinar, hosted by Commercial Integrator and My TechDecisions, three Crestron experts will explain aspects of cybersecurity that companies and their AV integrators need to address.Continue reading
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced many organizations to allow employees to work from home and use collaboration technology to get work done. But the reimagining of the modern workplace was already underway, driven by the needs of employees and the capabilities of solutions like Microsoft Teams.
The goal of the reimagined workplace is to give employees areas – huddle rooms, meeting spaces, and boardrooms – that can easily connect with the remote workforce. That way, employees can determine whether to work in the office or at home depending on what they’re most comfortable with, while being equally efficient in both locations.
Technology is where it starts. In this AVI-SPL and Microsoft webinar, you’ll learn how to outfit different spaces in the office with the technology that creates a flexible workplace that empowers people to be productive and efficient. Experts from Microsoft and AVI-SPL will share their insights into:
- Statistics on the rise of collaboration in the workplace and changes in the workforce
- Why remote work integration is a crucial aspect of collaboration spaces in the office
- The value Microsoft Teams and Surface Hub 2S brings to your collaboration efforts
- How AVI-SPL delivers and supports the Microsoft experience in your meeting spaces
- The case for acoustic privacy
- The ABCs of architectural acoustics
- Office design issues
- Speech privacy
- The fundamentals of sound masking
Whether you’re in a corporate conference room or a higher education classroom, it can be a challenge to manage different devices in one room as efficiently as possible while also maximizing the potential of the source and display content.
We’ll try to help you solve these challenges during this AVI-SPL/Harman webinar, “How to Manage Your Classroom or Conference Room Technology.” Our host and panelists discuss:
- The technology you need inside and outside the classroom to support remote work
- The necessary ingredients to an exceptional video conferencing experience
- How to tie together collaboration systems for a seamless experience that’s easy to manage
- Use cases for different kinds of switches that transfer content
Stephen Bogart of Harman and Laurie Berg of AVI-SPL will walk you through technologies that aid in the conference room, including AMX Acendo Vibe, AMX DVX 4K60 presentation switcher, and AVI-SPL Symphony. The presenters also answer questions about the future of remote work and huddle rooms, and the difference between Symphony and other monitoring solutions.
- Comparing ultra narrow bezel LCD to Direct View LED
- dvLED components
- Benefits of using dvLED solutions
- Creative uses of LG Direct View LED digital signage
In this short clip from the webinar, Rosenberg compares the ultra narrow bezel LCD to Direct View LED: