You know Frost & Sullivan as the experts in industry analysis and consulting. This September 29, they are bringing their knowledge and clout to an online forum.
Join Frost & Sullivan and AVI SPL on September 29 at 11 am EST for a complimentary eBroadcast, as you will be one of the first to hear new research around enhanced visibility and actionable analytics that improve the Quality of Experience (QoE) across your conferencing and collaboration environment.
- Frost & Sullivan market data on tactical benefits of conferencing features
- How to monitor your entire conferencing domain from a single dashboard
- Ways to collect actionable data to assess your collaboration technology performance
Two AVI-SPL experts will be on hand to share their insights and industry knowledge:
- Joe Laezza, SVP of UCC and Service Solutions
- Tim Riek, SVP of Service Operations
Visit www.frost.com/collaborativeworkflows for more details on this event. Don’t miss out on a great chance to learn and improve collaboration in your company.