InfoComm 2017 is less than a week away, and that means we are gearing up to present at the pro AV industry’s most high-profile and popular event in North America. At booth 1660, the AVI-SPL team will be sharing the message that our global capabilities and reach make us the right partner for companies — particularly those with multiple locations — looking to improve their collaboration and communication experience. Here’s what you can expect to see and hear about:
- The new AVI-SPL office in Frankfurt, Germany
- Our U.K. team discussing its new Global Help Desk
- Our presence in the UAE and successful projects throughout the Middle East
- A control room simulation — we’ll have a video wall with an operation station that shows how collaboration impacts lives inside and outside the control room
- Highlight reel of projects — view a compilation of our most recent case study videos
- Collaboration Spaces web app — see our interactive, visual room configurator
- VideoLink products and services that deliver live broadcast capabilities
- Digital signage of the AVI-SPL schedule at InfoComm — at a glance, you’ll know when we’re giving our guided tours, and when one of our experts will be speaking at or hosting seminars
- We also have a few surprises in store that we’ll be announcing at the show
If you haven’t already signed up for our Guided Technology Tours at InfoComm, please do so. Each tour is a great way to visit high-profile manufacturers and see their solutions for applications like huddle spaces, advanced visualization & simulation, sounds systems, digital signage, control rooms, display technology, and classrooms.
See you at InfoComm.