One of the major features of Shure’s new office in the Chicago City Center is the Shure Experience Center, where guests can experience the company’s microphones in a variety of business collaboration spaces. This video case study includes interviews that look at AVI-SPL‘s successful integration of AV solutions like video conferencing and wireless content sharing into this hands-on environment for current and prospective customers.
If you’ve ever been confused by the claims and marketing terms uses to describe LED video display solutions, an upcoming webinar is designed to help. On Wed., Aug. 15, Commercial Integrator and TechDecisions present “Understanding the LED Video Technology That is Right for Your Applications.” This free webinar will feature speakers from Christie Digital and AVI-SPL, is a great first step toward clearing up the confusion around the LED video category.
What You’ll Learn:
Attendees will gain an understanding of the fundamentals of LED. Plus, expert panelists from Christie and AVI-SPL will dig into LED technology, helping attendees to cut through the marketing speak and better understand the features of LED displays that will make a difference in their applications.
- Are you focused on command and control room applications? We’ll help you understand which LED display solutions are right for your application.
- Are you focused on digital signage or video wall applications? You’ll learn how to choose the right LED display for your projects.
CI and TD editor-in-chief Tom LeBlanc will moderate and ask questions aimed at providing attendees the information they need to make better decisions when it comes to implementing LED displays.
During the webinar “Improve Your Workplace Experience With Crestron,” Nic Milani, director of commercial product marketing, talks about the Crestron solutions that improve AV content delivery over the network, support collaboration from a variety of applications, streamline device and room control, and much more. Nic covers the following solutions and topics:
- DigitalMedia (including DM NVX, DMPS, DM Lite, DM 4KZ)
- Unified Communications for every space (Open platform, AirMedia® 2.0, AirBoard™)
- Room Scheduling (Open platform, digital signage)
- Appspace partnership for managing digital signage
- Crestron XiO Cloud™
- Control Solutions (MPC3)
- Audio Solutions (Avia)
During this webinar, Zach Snook, audio product manager for Biamp, explains beamforming microphones and mic arrays and how they provide coverage within a meeting space. Download this webinar to hear Zach demonstrate Biamp’s voice-tracking performance from the Biamp Beamforming Studio, and learn about:
- Benefits of beamforming mic arrays
- How these mic arrays can be arranged in your rooms
- How Biamp Beamtracking™ microphones track a moving talker so their voice is always being picked up
- Tesira POE+ amplifiers
- Using Biamp calculators to determine mic coverage and design rooms
Zach also answers questions on topics such as coverage in large rooms, and how to account for multiple talkers in a room or zone.
If you work in the Chicago metro area, wrap up this Thursday, June 21 with food and drink while learning about the technology and smart design that improves your ability to collaborate with colleagues and clients. At the AVI-SPL TechX Mixer from 4-7 p.m., you and your peers will meet at City Center Shure, where you’ll hear about flexible spaces that are ready for impromptu meetings – even those that require the ability to share content and video in real time with remote collaborators.
Reasons to Attend
- Improve your workplace engagement through space, design, and technology
- Learn how to apply better work experiences in your organization
- Learn about the latest technology to streamline workplace collaboration
- Get expert advice on your specific workplace challenges
AVI-SPL and its partners want to improve your ability to collaborate in the workplace. Click the button below to reserve your attendance.