- The case for acoustic privacy
- The ABCs of architectural acoustics
- Office design issues
- Speech privacy
- The fundamentals of sound masking
Whether you’re in a corporate conference room or a higher education classroom, it can be a challenge to manage different devices in one room as efficiently as possible while also maximizing the potential of the source and display content.
We’ll try to help you solve these challenges during this AVI-SPL/Harman webinar, “How to Manage Your Classroom or Conference Room Technology.” Our host and panelists discuss:
- The technology you need inside and outside the classroom to support remote work
- The necessary ingredients to an exceptional video conferencing experience
- How to tie together collaboration systems for a seamless experience that’s easy to manage
- Use cases for different kinds of switches that transfer content
Stephen Bogart of Harman and Laurie Berg of AVI-SPL will walk you through technologies that aid in the conference room, including AMX Acendo Vibe, AMX DVX 4K60 presentation switcher, and AVI-SPL Symphony. The presenters also answer questions about the future of remote work and huddle rooms, and the difference between Symphony and other monitoring solutions.
- Comparing ultra narrow bezel LCD to Direct View LED
- dvLED components
- Benefits of using dvLED solutions
- Creative uses of LG Direct View LED digital signage
In this short clip from the webinar, Rosenberg compares the ultra narrow bezel LCD to Direct View LED:
Read AVI-SPL’s eBook “From Sim Labs to Huddle Spaces” to find out how to attract more students to your school with interactive displays and stand out in a competitive market. Providing modern technology like simulation labs and huddle spaces can also encourage alumni to support your organization after graduation.
To give but one example, technologies like augmented and virtual reality are expanding the opportunity for immersive experiences. Interactive displays are helping deliver those experiences in spaces that benefit learners who are making discoveries on their own, and those who are collaborating and solving challenges as a group.
This eBook, made with insight from NEC, shares five ways your school can use technology to help students enter the workforce. It also explains how interactive displays support workforce readiness by helping students build communities, drive research and innovation, support collaborative learning, and more.
Fill out the form to download “From Sim Labs to Huddle Spaces: 5 Ways Interactive Displays Help Students Join the Workforce” >
For team collaboration to work and yield benefits in your company, make sure you’ve got the must-have features that compel people to work with each other and do it effectively. Five essential features are explained in a new paper by AVI-SPL and HARMAN:
- Content sharing
- Group messaging
- Simple start
This guide also covers:
- Important considerations when updating your conference rooms
- Five ways to encourage video collaboration
- How AMX Acendo Core and Modero G5 Control work with Zoom Rooms to simplify video meetings
At the end of this concise paper, you’ll find a chart you can fill in to assess your collaboration capabilities.