Today is the third of our three VIBE events on “The Future of Education: Empowering the Next Generation of Leaders.” During today’s event, you’ll learn about the ways video collaboration, advanced room control, and intelligent buildings improve the learning experience while reducing the health risks for students, faculty, and staff.
You’ll also discover the strategies, tactics, solutions, and resources you can use to streamline your learners’ transition from graduation to the workplace, including:
- 5G, 8K, and IoT
- Augmented and virtual reality
- Active learning
- Virtual field trips
- CARES Act funding
To facilitate this discussion, we’ve gathered prominent thought leaders for a panel on innovation and insights into the ways technology will empower the future of education. Our panelists include:
- Marci Powell, noted expert in distance learning and chair emerita of the United States Distance Learning Association
- Jay Bosch, AVI-SPL director of business development for state/local government and education
- John Stenzel, Legrand national accounts director
- George Borden, NEC solutions sales architect
Stenzel and Julian will share some specific technology solutions from Legrand and NEC that you can use right now to create a better learning experience.