If you’ve been confused by the claims about LED displays or just aren’t sure which one is right for your environment, this webinar is available to help. Experts from Christie Digital and AVI-SPL combine their knowledge to provide a brief history of LED technology and steer you toward the solutions that bring the best return on investment for your video walls.
Today, AV integrators deploy LED displays to create seamless video walls that are bright, reduce eye fatigue for viewers (including those in spaces like control rooms), and can handle the load of 24/7 environments.
This webinar, presented by Commercial Integrator and TechDecisions with AVI-SPL and Christie Digital, includes an overview the basics that will empower you to become a smart buyer of video wall solutions for your company. You’ll learn the factors to consider when choosing displays to create a video wall. Related topics include:
- LED terminology
- Planning for power and HVAC
- System-level certifications
- Figuring our optimal viewing distances
- Scan rates, refresh rates, brightness, contrast ratio
- Compositing, windowing, configuration, video switching
You’ll hear from a panel of experts that includes:
- Martin Waverly, senior manager, Technical Solutions Group, Christie Digital
- Ted Romanowitz, senior product manager, Christie LED, Christie Digital
- Carlos Lerma, director of engineering, Control Room Group, AVI-SPL
These experts will explain the advantage of investing in LED display technology while also clearing away the confusion about LED solutions. You’ll learn how LED displays can free up real estate in the spaces where they’ll be deployed, and you’ll get a look at Christie solutions likes its Apex and CorePlus video wall series.