One of the major features of Shure’s new office in the Chicago City Center is the Shure Experience Center, where guests can experience the company’s microphones in a variety of business collaboration spaces. This video case study includes interviews that look at AVI-SPL‘s successful integration of AV solutions like video conferencing and wireless content sharing into this hands-on environment for current and prospective customers.
The new AVI-SPL Concept Catalog is here, and it has more of the information you need to make informed decisions about the kinds of collaboration and AV solutions you want to use in your organization. This issue includes:
- Q&A on advanced visualization in higher education
- An inspiring overview of collaborative workspaces
- A brief look at AVI-SPL services, including the ability to bring the Skype for Business experience into meeting rooms
- How AVI-SPL creates simple, user-friendly control interfaces for meeting areas
- Zurich Insurance Group case study
- Links to AVI-SPL’s 2017 webinars
- And advertisements showcasing the latest solutions from manufacturer partners
Zurich Insurance Group’s new North America headquarters in Schaumburg, Ill., is intended to be a place where people want to work. AVI-SPL’s role in fulfilling that vision was to implement solutions that would give employees the collaborative technology that help them work — and work together — effectively. That would include meeting spaces equipped for video conferencing, audio conferencing, and presentations. It would also mean technicians and engineers applying their design and programming skills to deliver Zurich’s must-haves:
- Technology that is simple, reliable, and intuitive
- A consistent experience from room to room
- Meetings that start on time
In the following link, hear from Zurich’s leaders about working with AVI-SPL and how we helped realize their vision using solutions from technology partners like Polycom, Crestron, Haivision, Shure, NEC, and Da-Lite.
In your personal life, you rely on customer recommendations before committing to a product or service. Think about how much you rely on someone else’s experience before booking a hotel, making reservations at a restaurant, or purchasing a new car.
The same applies to our professional work. So that you can make an informed decision about who will help you improve your communication and collaboration systems, we offer five minutes of the sights and sounds of clients who’ve benefited from AVI-SPL’s expertise as a pro AV systems integrator.
Our Concept Catalog is a magazine-style publication highlighting industry trends and real collaboration solutions through noteworthy projects AVI-SPL has recently completed for businesses of all types. This year’s digital version features more interactivity than ever before. Here are a few of the highlights:
- All of the case studies include a video embedded within the catalog
- Enhanced animations throughout catalog draw attention to important information
- Request a demo of our Virtual Meeting Room service (p. 37)
- Managed services video is featured on back cover page
We also clearly explain how AVI-SPL can help businesses of all types. Take a look at the digital version of the 2014 AVI-SPL Concept Catalog.