From May 14-17, the University of Nebraska hosts EIT 2017, the 16th IEEE Annual International Conference on Electro/ Information Technology. AVI-SPL will be there, participating in a panel session titled “Global Trends in Simulation & Visualization and Advanced Applications.”
This session will offer an overview of how simulation and visualization technology is advancing in healthcare and other industries, and how the adoption of M&S (modeling and simulation) by high-risk industries for training and research is affecting traditional acquisition and integration processes.
- Date/Time: Tuesday, May 16, 1-3 p.m.
- Location: Nebraska Union, Regency C
- Moderator: Pamela Boyers, Associate Vice Chancellor, iEXCEL, UNMC
- Jim Angelillo, Vice President, Business Development, AVI-SPL
- David Thorson, Senior Manager, Programming Architecture, AVI-SPL