Join us on May 29 at 2 p.m. EST to hear experts discuss the benefits of healthcare simulation and how it prepares future healthcare professionals and improves patient outcomes.
The Center for Digital Education (CDE) hosts “Future-Ready Learning: How Technology and Simulation Are Transforming Healthcare Education.” This webinar will look at the ways that healthcare simulation solutions are being applied to give competitive advantage to the colleges, universities and teaching hospitals that adopt them.
Kecia Ray, senior fellow for the CDE, will moderate this event. She’ll be joined by an expert panel that will discuss:
- What goes into a healthcare simulation center and how instructors are using the technology in their teaching
- Barriers to healthcare simulation technology adoption and ways to overcome them
- How the University of Miami is using its healthcare simulation center to prepare students for the workforce
- Jim Angelillo, VP of AVI-SPL’s Advanced Visualization Group
- Paul Metcalf, Ph.D., development director, School of Nursing and Health Studies, University of Miami
- Amar Patel, Doctor of Health and Chief Learning Officer, CAE Healthcare