- Five common audio issues that affect IT/AV integrators
- Tips and tricks to avoid these pitfalls
- Shure’s new Microflex® Networked Loudspeaker
- MXA Linear Array Microphone
- IntelliMix® processing and Designer 4.2 software
- The case for acoustic privacy
- The ABCs of architectural acoustics
- Office design issues
- Speech privacy
- The fundamentals of sound masking
The growing popularity of Microsoft Teams is a testament to our need to collaborate efficiently in real and virtual spaces. Poorly designed rooms undermine the collaboration culture. The user experience has to be consistent across the spectrum of spaces, from huddle spaces to lecture theaters.
During this webinar, Chris Fitzsimmons, product marketing manager for Biamp, looks at ways you can bring the Microsoft Teams experience into a variety of meeting spaces. Download this recording and you’ll learn about:
- The difference between Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Teams Rooms
- AV best practices (with a focus on the importance of audio quality)
- Microsoft-certified solutions from Biamp and how they improve the collaboration experience
Fitzsimmons also addresses audience questions on topics like network security and the features of Biamp solutions.
Here’s a short preview from this Biamp event that emphasizes the importance of audio to successful meetings:
Find out more of Fitzsimmons’ advice for creating an engaging collaboration experience in a variety of meeting spaces.
You can overcome the challenges to providing quality audio throughout your workplace meeting spaces. For this article, AVI-SPL and HARMAN have collaborated to show you how to fix the audio challenges in spaces like:
- Traditional conference rooms
- Huddle rooms
- Open collaboration spaces
You’ll also get a look at specific HARMAN loudspeakers and microphones that are made to work in different collaboration environments, making it easy for you to standardize your technology deployment across your collaboration areas.
Find out why AV-over-IP technology is becoming the new standard for distributing AV signals within the workplace.
AVI-SPL and Crestron collaborated on this guide, which helps you understand AV-over-IP and its advantages over traditional ways of sending audio and video signals. After reading this succinct, informative paper, you’ll understand:
- Why AV-over-IP matters
- Its ability to interact with your existing infrastructure
- How to choose an AV-over-IP solution
- Why Crestron DM NVX is an outstanding network AV solution