One of the major features of Shure’s new office in the Chicago City Center is the Shure Experience Center, where guests can experience the company’s microphones in a variety of business collaboration spaces. This video case study includes interviews that look at AVI-SPL‘s successful integration of AV solutions like video conferencing and wireless content sharing into this hands-on environment for current and prospective customers.
Crestron showcased Technology for Every Space at InfoComm 2018 in Las Vegas. This related webinar will highlight key technologies demonstrated at the event, including video, audio, unified communications, scheduling, digital signage, wireless presentation tools, cloud-based provisioning software and more.
Join us on Wed., July 11 at 1 p.m. EST for a better understanding of how the latest technologies can help improve your workplace technology experience.
About the presenter
Nic Milani is Creston’s director of commercial product marketing, and is responsible for identifying and creating go-to-market strategies for established and emerging markets such as corporate, education, hospitality, healthcare and retail sectors.
On Wed., June 27 at 1 p.m. EST join this AVI-SPL-hosted webinar about why microphone arrays are becoming increasingly popular, along with the new design opportunities and new challenges they offer. This talk, presented by Biamp, will go into:
- Underlying technologies
- The capabilities and potential pitfalls of the new solutions
- Practical guidance to those specifying, designing, commissioning and using beamforming microphone arrays
Zach Snook, Biamp product manager for audio, will lead this event.
During this webinar, Ron Lynch of ClearOne discusses solutions that address audio conferencing for the workplace. Topics include:
- Different microphone configurations within different meeting rooms and applications
- Combining beamformer and ceiling mics
- Using ClearOne solutions with third-party systems
- ClearPath Architecture and ease of service
- Adaptive ambience
- Connection diagrams
- Second generation ClearOne Beamforming Mic Array
- ClearOne integration with Skype for Business
Ron also answers a variety of technical questions from the attendees to the event.
Learn about microphone technology in application, how the microphone works, and how to choose the right technology for your application when you listen to this AVI-SPL-hosted webinar. Michael Moore, Market Development for Shure, looks at topics related to microphone deployment, audio challenges, and select Shure product features.
- Basics of acoustics and microphones (including speaker-to-noise ratio)
- How to improve sound intelligibility
- The three types of microphones
- Advantages of digital audio (control, audio, security)
- FCC spectrum update (and its impact on wireless systems)
- Shure products (DDS 5900, DCS 6000, ADX 2018, MXA910, and more)