Sign up for this webinar to be presented by Vaddio and Epson on Wed., September 20 at 1 p.m. EST and see presentations about unified communications in meeting spaces and real-time collaboration technology.
Darrin Thurston of Vaddio will explain critical AV design elements in deploying software-based UC clients in meeting spaces ranging from huddle spaces to classrooms. This includes an overview of key considerations:
- Application uses (future-proof rooms) – Video conferencing, local presentations, lecture capture
- Room conditions – Sensor placement and environment
- PC and OS consideration – Nuances in deploying software-based UC clients
You’ll also learn about design elements like:
- Content sharing with UC soft client versus dedicated AV presentation system
- Recording with UC soft client versus dedicated AV capture system
- Lighting and acoustic considerations in conference rooms
- Camera, microphone, and display placement considerations
- USB media (audio, video) differences between operating systems and PC platforms
Darrin will also provide application examples of room designs based on Vaddio USB conferencing systems.
Michelle Rydell of Epson will focus on BrightLink Pro, which helps users annotate, capture, and share ideas in real time. You’ll learn about the advantages of the BrightLink when used in different configurations:
- Full-HD interactive display up to 100” – Two times larger viewing area than a standard 65” flat panel for high-impact presentations with exceptional details
- Designed to enhance productivity – Bring your own device, connect a PC or video conference device, collaborate locally or with remote participants
- DuoLink – Install two BrightLink Pro projectors side by side to achieve a large interactive area