As the cost-saving reputation of videoconferencing (VTC) technology grows, more organizations are curious to know if they’re receiving the maximum benefit. Noted business research and consulting firm Frost & Sullivan addresses concerns with a new informational video, especially designed to help you make the most of your videoconferencing investment.
The online resource breaks down the 5 assessment steps you need to take. Be sure to check out the video and ask yourself the following key questions:
- Are you measuring the current adoption rate within your organization?
- Have you determined how and when your employees are using VTC technology?
- Has your organization successfully overcome user resistance?
- Have you promoted the use of unified collaboration technology through your corporate messaging?
- What steps have you taken to expand your collaborative technology reach?
To view the video, click here ».