AVI-SPL will have two booths at this year’s event. At booth 8-K290, visitors can learn about:
- Our mobile video conferencing solutions
- Capability to integrate Microsoft Lync as part of a unified communications solution
- VNOC Symphony portal
- AVI-SPL managed services
Visitors to booth 12-F74 will get firsthand demonstrations in:
- Block ME™ device, an Internet Telephony Product of the Year winner
- Virtual Meeting Room connection with a room system
Fun facts about Amsterdam
- It’s the capital of the most densely populated country in the world, the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- The city has over 1,200 bridges and 150 canals — hence its nickname “the Venice of the North”
- It’s citizens are tall. Like, “How’s the weather up there” tall. Men average 6 feet, while women are 5ft, 7.
- They like their pedal power. Amsterdam has more bikes than people (nearly 1 million compared to a population of 800,000).
- It also has more museums per square meter than any other country (The Van Gogh Museum is the most popular).
- The city has a floating cat shelter, called De Poezenboot (The Cat Boat)
- Coffee shops that don’t also sell alcohol can sell up to 5 grams of soft drugs (cannabis) per person.
- Amstel beer is named after the river Amstel
- The Amsterdam Stock Exchange is the oldest stock exchange in the world
- Rembrandt van Rijn, considered to be the foremost of Dutch painters, lived in Amsterdam, and his home was converted into the Rembrandt House Museum
Contact AVI-SPL at 866-559-8197 or email@example.com.