The Merger of AV and IT – What Works, What Doesn’t?
Wednesday June 18, 2014, 8:30 am – 10:00 am, Las Vegas Convention Center, Room N253
• Learn the current state of AV / IT convergence
• Hear how AV “Best Practices” have evolved to meet IT needs
• Learn what can go wrong and how to prevent it
• Hear how other organizations have solved problems.
State of the Industry Lunch and Learn
Wednesday June 18, 2014, 12:15 pm – 2 pm, LVH Hotel and Casino, Pavilion 1
Join industry experts and senior executives as they address the latest issues related to conferencing, collaboration, and unified communications. How are mobility and interoperability impacting the industry? What are the latest user applications in business, education and healthcare? What does convergence look like in the home, as well as in business? What impact are mobile devices having within organizations? What role do managed services offerings and the cloud play in making use of these technologies effective and seamless? Attend the luncheon to learn, ask questions and challenge the panelists
Getting ‘Smart’er – Collaboration and the Internet of Everything
Friday June 20, 2014, 8:30 am – 10:00 am, Las Vegas Convention Center, Room N253
• Learn about Sensors and the Internet of Everything
• Hear how “Big Data” is being used to improve business and lifestyles
• Hear experts explain how these trends will impact the collaboration space
• Understand what you can and can’t expect and when
Gartner suggests that the “the smart machine era will be the most disruptive in the history of IT.” This will include the proliferation of contextually aware, intelligent personal assistants, smart advisors (e.g. IBM -0.66% Watson), advanced global industrial systems, autonomous vehicles, etc. With sensors everywhere recording about 2.5 exabytes of data a day what will the offices of tomorrow look like. How will our collaboration change? This panel will discuss how we see smart things, big data and collaboration working together.