Discover the latest innovations in communication and collaboration technology when you attend AVI-SPL’s Technology Expo 2011, which will be held in four cities across the U.S. Many of the top manufacturers in the Pro AV industry will be on hand to showcase innovations that can advance your organization’s strategy. What can our events do for you and your enterprise? Here are the top five reasons you should attend AVI-SPL’s Technology Expo 2011:
- Learn from more than 25 leaders and manufacturers in the PRO AV industry
- Discover the latest innovations in presentation and communications technology
- Network and collaborate with knowledgeable industry professionals
- Attend informational seminars, including those with AIA and InfoComm CTS certification
- Register to win an iPad2!!
The first Technology Expo will be held at the Chicago Marriott in Oak Brook, IL, Tuesday, August 23 from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. Be sure to add the AVI-SPL blog to your RSS feed for forthcoming details about this event. Other Tech Expo dates and locations include:
- October 6 – Tampa, Fla., A La Carte Pavilion
- October 26 – Washington D.C., Martin’s Crosswinds
- November 16 – Long Beach, Calif., Long Beach Convention Center
Please bookmark the AVI-SPL events page and visit it often so you can get the latest information on our webinars, tech briefings and other events that cover the latest in communication and collaboration technology. We look forward to having you join us!