LifeSize recently announced LifeSize® Video Center, an innovative new video capture and broadcast system that enables high definition (HD) video to be accessible everywhere – live or on demand.
- Executive and corporate communications: communicate with employees across the organization and around the world
- Training: provide employees the flexibility to view HD training sessions wherever they are, whenever they are available
- Education and distance learning: broadcast and record classes at the press of a button. Bring faculty to remote students, without compromises in quality
The LifeSize Video Center appliance is specifically designed to process HD video directly where it is created, harnessing the power of LifeSize 220 series HD video communications systems. The architecture is the industry’s first solution to enable an unprecedented 20 concurrent recordings in HD, 1000 simultaneous live streams and up to 350 simultaneous on-demand streams, all in crisp, 720p30 high definition (HD) video.
Other key features of the LifeSize Video Center include:
- Push Button Recording: record and auto-publish from LifeSize 220 series HD video communications systems with one button
- Auto-Publish Capability: organize content automatically via recording keys
- User Controlled Layout: viewers easily switch between layouts of video and
presentations, during recording and playback
- Flexibility: record and stream, either in-call or out-of-call for playback live or on demand
- Intelligent Management: Web portal content automatically customized based on user permission
- Administrator Control: set up, access and monitor effectively through an intuitive, centralized user interface (UI)