The Extron SME100 encoder is showcased as an ideal choice for delivering AV media over networks. Designed to support a wide variety of video formats, this advanced product features integrated switching with loop-throughs for easy integration into pro AV systems. The SME 100 interfaces with DVI, RGB, HDTV, and standard definition sources, and employs standards-based H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC encoding to output an IP stream that can easily be decoded and viewed on desktop or laptop PCs.
- Streams DVI, RGB, HDTV, and video signals with audio over IP networks
- Standards-based H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC video compression
- Integrated three-input AV switcherBuffered input loop-throughs for video and audio
- Supports input signal resolutions up to 1920×1200, including HDTV 1080p/60
- DVI, RGB, HDTV, and standard definition video upscaling and downscaling
- Selections for streaming output resolutions from 166×120 to 1024×768, and HDTV 720p/30 and 1080p/30
- Available in two models supporting streaming of SD and HD resolutions
- Adjustable encoder bit rate and quality
Monitoring: Remotely at a helpdesk or any PC throughout an enterprise network.
Overflow: Stream videoconference or presentation sessions to overflow rooms.
Enterprise Broadcast: Distribute content from centrally located media assets such as VCRs, DVD players, or PCs to classrooms or meeting rooms.
Media Server or CDN: Integrate live video streaming of meetings or events to Media Servers or Content Delivery Networks for broad distribution across an enterprise or the Internet.
For more information
For product specs and more, contact an AVI-SPL representative at 800-282-6733, or click here to request a quote.