For Epson, this month’s TCEA Annual Convention and Exposition served as the debut of their expanded BrightLink education projectors, featuring their all new interactive projector and pen combination.
Epson’s three short throw models – the BrightLink 425Wi, 430i and 435Wi – come with a wall mount and two interactive pens. These models deliver a large interactive learning area at a fraction of the cost of traditional interactive whiteboard systems with variable image sizes from 68-inches to 113-inches diagonal (WXGA) or 63-inches to 106-inches diagonal (XGA).
In addition, Epson’s ultra-short throw series – the BrightLink 475Wi, 480i and 485Wi – offer several new features that bring interactive technology unlike any other to the classroom:
• Built-in Annotation: Allows teachers to connect the BrightLink to a variety of devices, including an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® touch, document camera, DVD player, and more, to share and engage with more content; annotate over the network via a wired or wireless LAN, or annotate using the built-in tools PC-free
• Dual Pen Interactivity: Two users can work simultaneously, or independently, with dual pen support and Epson’s Easy Interactive Tools (EIT2) software
• Interactive Table: When used with the BrightLink table mount, the ultra-short throw models can transform a table into an interactive surface for small group learning centers or collaborative workspaces
• Auto Calibration: Models perform automatic calibration for seamless interaction with the pens
• Ultra-Short Throw Distance: Can be mounted as close as 2.8-inches away from the wall to accommodate smaller classrooms or meetings rooms; can create a widescreen interactive area up to 100-inches diagonally and enables users to stand as close as 6-inches away, virtually eliminating hardware and shadow interference
The new BrightLink series of projectors are expected to ship this spring. For more information, click here to request a quote, or contact an AVI-SPL representative by calling (866) 559-8197 today!