Are you ready to make the move to 3D? The 3D projection market continues to expand, as Sharp has entered the growing market. Sharp’s suite of six 3D-ready, DLP BrilliantColor professional projectors aim to stand above the competition with energy saving features such as low standby power consumption, in addition to an expanded lamp life through eco mode operations.
Sharp’s six new models include the following:
- PG-D45X3D (4,500 ANSI lumens, XGA native resolution)
- PG-D40W3D (4,000 ANSI lumens, WXGA native resolution)
- PG-D3510X (3,500 ANSI lumens, XGA native resolution)
- PG-D3010X (3,000 ANSI lumens, XGA native resolution)
- PG-D2710X (2,700 ANSI lumens, XGA native resolution)
- PG-D2500X (2n500 ANSI lumens, XGA native resolution)
Key elements behind the new models also include a wireless remote with a built-in spotlight function and on-screen pointer to support presentations. As a safety feature, the projector automatically shuts off if the lens cover is closed more than 30 minutes.
All models are expected to be rolled out by April 2010.