Meet the PRO AV Brand Leaders
Readers have their say about the AV products they count on the most.
By PRO AV Editors
PRO AV magazine
PRO AV asked its readers which brands they use most-and not just their top brands, but also the ones they go to when their flagship is inappropriate, unavailable, ruled out by the client, or otherwise not the first choice in a given situation. In April, we invited PRO AV integrators, installers, consultants, and end-users to take an exclusive online survey and asked them their brand preferences in 23 AV product categories. More than 250 AV pros completed the survey, and while not every participant had experience with products in every category, their feedback was compelling.
- Top Matrix Switchers, Large Venue Projectors, Conference/Classroom Projectors, and Projection Screens – Click here to read more. »
- Top Flat Panel Display, Video Scaler, Display Mount, and Projector Mount – Click here to read more. »
- Top Videoconferencing/Teleconferencing, Audio Conferencing, and Distribution Amplifier – Click here to read more. »
- Top Wired Microphone, Wireless Microphone, Installed Loudspeaker, and Venue/Line Array Loudspeaker – Click here to read more. »
- Top Power Amplifier, Touch Screen/Panel, AV Control System, Lighting Control System, and Electronic/Interactive Whiteboard – Click here to read more. »
- Top Fiber Optic Transport, Power Management, and Digital Signage – Click here to read more. »