Crestron QuickPacks™ are complete classroom presentation systems that are simple to install and easy to use. QuickPacks come with all you need to get a presentation system in any classroom up and running; no programming or training required.
Crestron QuickPacks feature basic system control with AV switching, audio amplifier, speakers, wall plates, mounting hardware and cables. Simply add your choice of video projector, screen and AV sources; the software wizard guides you through setup in just minutes. With simple, labeled button presses, instructors can power on the projector, choose the video or computer source and adjust the volume.
RoomView Connected™ projectors make setup even easier, with Crestron plug-and-play support built right in. RoomView Connected projectors are interchangeable without any programming or re-wiring. Just plug-in and walk away.
Network communication between QuickPacks and Crestron RoomView® software is safe and secure. With RoomView, teachers can request live AV help desk support, and AV managers can remotely troubleshoot and take control of projectors and other classroom devices.
- Complete AV control system with audio amplification – just add sources and projector
- Affordable, reliable and easy to use
- Simple to install – no programming
- Network connectivity for real-time remote help desk tech support
- Broadcast messaging for daily announcements or emergencies
- Automatic projector shut-off to extend lamp life and save power
- An upgrade path to larger systems
Available Crestron QuickPacks
- QP-200 Classroom AV System Package with 2 Source Inputs
– Provides connectivity for a laptop and a video source, such as a DVD player.
- QP-300 Classroom AV System Package with 3 Source Inputs
– Provides connectivity for two computer sources, such as room PC and laptop, and a video source.
- QP-400 Classroom AV System Package with 4 Source Inputs
– Provides connectivity for two computer sources, such as room PC and laptop, and two video sources, such as a DVD player and document camera.