“We’re pleased to have the Vaddio Squiggle as part of AVI-SPL’s product line,” says Joel Hosner, product manager, AVI-SPL. “It’s especially important that technology within K-12 classrooms enhances the teacher’s ability to engage their students. Introducing video conferencing systems alongside interactive whiteboards gives students access educational resources from around the globe using fun and collaborative tools.”
Capable of being installed alongside almost any existing whiteboard, the Squiggle converts whiteboard notes into an HD or SD video signal. Because no dedicated PC is required, the video signal can then be connected to any video conferencing, telepresence, distance education or video media distribution system. In addition to HD/SD outputs, data can be captured and stored as a JPEG image into any USB flash drive.
The Squiggle Video Whiteboard Kit includes the EZTub with Digital Control Panel, Video Whiteboard Quick-Connect Interface, one black marker, one marker sleeve and one electronic eraser. The Portable EZTub with Digital Control Panel can be installed alongside almost any existing whiteboard.
- Stand-alone video device – no computer required
- Outputs four colors (black, blue, red and green) against a white background
- HD video resolutions of 720p/59.94, 720p/50 and SD resolutions of 480i/29.97 and 576i/25
- Features three line thicknesses and an erase all function
- One-Touch Image Save allows USB drive to be attached to Digital Control Panel Interface to capture drawings as JPEG images
- Completely compatible with all Vaddio Automated Content Presentation Systems
The portable EZTub, with Digital Control Panel, screws into the wall on the left side of the whiteboard. Based on the same concept as the Vaddio Video Whiteboard system, the Squiggle uses the same technology to run power and USB data over a single Cat. 5 cable up to 100 feet (30.5m) from the whiteboard to the Video Whiteboard Quick-Connect Interface. The Quick-Connect is located at the head-end for plugging into your video device. The product is expected to be ready for shipping in late Spring.
Ready to Learn More About the Squiggle?
To find out more information about the Vaddio Squiggle, contact an AVI-SPL representative at 866-559-8197 or click here to request a quote!