Unified communications and video collaboration tools improve the user experience when they align with business goals AND are used throughout an organization. AVI-SPL’s Customer Advisory Board, which includes Fortune 500 companies and large enterprises, met throughout 2018 to share the value of UC and video in their organizations, and how they increase user adoption so that the company and its staff reap those benefits. The result of those meetings is a brief that is summarized in a LinkedIn post by AVI-SPL SVP of Marketing Kelly Bousman.
Denver’s Downtown Aquarium will be the site of the AVI-SPL Denver TechXchange on Tuesday, Oct. 30. From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. you’ll learn from experts how space, design, technology, and people are coming together to define new and better work experiences.
Why You Should Attend
- Improve your workplace engagement through space, design and technology
- Learn how to apply better work experiences in your organization
- Learn about the latest technology to streamline workplace collaboration
- Meet with peers and share challenges/solutions
- Get expert advice on your specific workplace challenges
If you’ve been tasked to do more with less, increase business agility, or help create the workplace environment that gives people the tools to innovate and collaborate, treat yourself to a valuable day of learning from experts and networking with peers—where the lunch is on us.
In its “Cutting Edge Technology Report” for August/September, AV Magazine looks at AVI-SPL’s Unify ME Symphony, the managed services platform that automates meetings and monitors rooms and devices. This profile covers the features that indicate why IT departments want Unify ME Symphony to optimize the user experience:
- Ability to integrate with your current business infrastructure
- How it complements other AV devices like Crestron Fusion
- Statistics (including hours and money saved) that back up Unify ME Symphony’s value as a proactive service
- Prevents meeting errors before they’re encountered by the end user
- Increased utilization of collaboration spaces
- Reduced need for internal support
The report also cites statistics from the Forrester Consulting report, “The Total Economic Impact of AVI-SPL Digital Workspace Solutions.”
Research is among the most important parts of a plan to improve your company’s collaboration experience. AVI-SPL delivers that experience through its knowledge of space, design and technology. It also helps provide valuable research information at its TechXchange events, which are held throughout North America. In this interview with My Tech Decisions, you’ll hear about these topics from Dale Bottcher, AVI-SPL executive vice president of global sales and marketing. Dale explains how AVI-SPL’s focus is on business outcomes and creating a better workplace experience, and how the TechXchange format supports that mission. Among the topics he addresses:
- Our collaboration with JLL, a key TechXchange partner
- What attendees get out of the TechXchange events
- How these events will evolve for 2019
Watch the 12-minute interview:
In this AVI-SPL post for No Jitter, you’ll learn about the technology and skills that businesses will value in the years ahead and what that means for higher education. Universities that want to retain prestige and enrollment figures should give their students hands-on experience with the technology solutions that prepare them for success in their career fields.
That experience can come in the form of solutions like advanced visualization and simulation that train learners in safe environments for medical care. Higher education institutions can also help students understand how to use video collaboration systems and how to work productively with colleagues and clients.
This article looks at the public-private partnerships and funding opportunities that can make collaborative solutions part of your school’s core resources.