Alert! It has come to our attention that there is a computer virus named Green AV (“Green AntiVirus”) circulating on the internet. AVI-SPL in not affiliated with or affected by the Green AV hoax. All references to Green AV on any of AVI-SPL’s websites is relevant to the Green Audio Visual industry.
Over the last several years Mitsubishi has been adding eco-friendly features to their projector line-up. By lessening their impact on the environment and conserving natural resources, Mitsubishi is doing its part in being socially responsible. And soon Mitsubishi will be introducing their projector recycling program.
In order to lessen their impact on the environment and conserve natural resources, Mitsubishi
Electric is committed to being socially responsible. Some of their commitment to a greener environment includes:
- Energy-efficient, long-life lamps
- Lead free solder on all Printed Circuit Boards
- Our newest models consume less than 1W on standby mode
- Use of recycled paper products for user reference guide and carton box
- Projector cabinets are not painted, and conductive coating is not used
- User manual has been converted from paper to a digital format (CD)
- Compliant with both California and European RoHS standards