Join our webinar this Thursday, November 3, when two of the premier names in business solutions — Polycom and Epson — discuss the newest solutions for the corporate meeting space and how they help improve presenting and collaborating. You’ll learn about the benefits of Epson’s new line of laser projectors and Polycom’s RealPresence Group series of video endpoints.
Is Your Company Ready for Microsoft Surface Hub?
Get Your Readiness Report.
Microsoft Surface Hub launched about six months ago. During that time, we have been gathering best practices on what makes a deployment successful and how you can get your company ready now. With a small amount of upfront planning, you can realize an even faster return on your investment in Surface Hub.
So, where do you start?
With our customers’ best practices in mind, we’ve developed a 5-minute quiz that you can help you determine if your company is ready for Microsoft Surface Hub. After you complete your quiz, your results will be tabulated, and your score will rank you in one of three Readiness Levels: Emerging, Prepared or Optimized. You’ll then receive a Readiness Report specifically for your Level.
Although you can put a Surface Hub in almost any room and users are likely to start using it based on the familiar Windows UI, some companies are truly optimized to take advantage of this next generation of collaboration device.
The quiz will assess your company readiness in 4 distinct areas and your report will show you what companies at the next level of readiness are doing so that you can learn from their experience. This isn’t a technical review. We have a great resource for that. You can download our Surface Hub Buyer’s Guide.
Instead, your readiness report will measure 4 key areas:
- Meeting Rooms. What A/V, telephony, and collaboration equipment in most of your company meeting rooms? How does your workplace design support collaboration?
- Collaboration Solutions. How do employees collaborate with their teams, with other departments, and with remote workers most often? How long to online meetings take to start? Are Microsoft technologies like Office 365 commonly used?
- Company Readiness. How actively does your company solicit employee feedback on collaboration tools? Do IT or facilities teams collect data or monitor active usage of meeting room devices?
- IT Solutions. How do IT teams manage A/V, collaboration devices and software today? Are data security and protection policies maintained on devices that are accessed in meeting rooms or customer meeting spaces?
Microsoft Surface Hub enables a whole new class of immersive collaboration experiences for your team. In 5 minutes, you can find out if you’re ready and how the Surface Hub can make an immediate impact in your organization.
Experts from Milestone and Sharp look at how distance learning has changed education, and the classroom tools each company provides to encourage collaboration among teachers and students.
George Atsidakos of Milestone will look at Chief and Da-Lite products, including the IDEA screen, which is a projection screen and writeable board that holds up to daily use.
Gary Bailer of Sharp follows with an overview of the effects of distance learning, and the benefits of interactive collaboration in education. He then focuses on the Sharp Aquos Board, the award-winning, interactive display that allows students in the same room and from different locations to collaborate with each other.
See how universities are using Christie interactive displays and projectors to help students experiment, create, and play. You’ll also get a look at university installations where Christie MicroTiles are being used by schools to improve the learning process and showcase student achievement. This webinar covers:
- Christie’s lineup of projectors and displays
- Different types of projector illumination sources and where they work best
- Video walls that enhance the student experience
- Displays for different environments
- 3D virtual reality installations
Get the recording for “Display Technologies That Engage Students in Higher Education” >
Concerned about recruiting students to your university? Then join AVI-SPL and Christie on Wednesday, August 17 at 1 p.m. EST for a webinar that explains how display and video wall technology can enhance the student experience and bring a wow factor to your higher ed campus.
About the Presenter
Bill Copley, a senior member of the Christie sales team since 2009, brings 25+ years of experience in the IT software industry, with 15 of those years in the AV industry. Bill collaborates on the direction of sales and product management. He also provides guidance to other sales team members in generating new business and deepening existing business relationships.