Attend this AVI-SPL-hosted webinar on audio conferencing technology, Wed., Oct. 11 at 1 p.m. EST. Michael Moore, Market Development for Shure, will discuss microphone technology in application, how the microphone works, and how to choose the right technology for the application. He’ll also look at monitoring and managing microphone deployment, and other online resources for preventing audio challenges in the field and during conferencing.
In the Cutting Edge Technology Report of its Aug/Sept 2017 issue, AV Magazine explains how AVI-SPL’s Unify ME™ Symphony Platform helps manage the workplace.
In its article “Measuring Collaboration to Improve Business Outcomes,” AV Magazine covers some of the Unify ME Symphony features that help IT departments and their ability to support collaboration in meeting rooms and across a company’s worldwide offices. In particular, it looks at the automation and monitoring capabilities that help improve the user experience.
Want to see how Unify ME Symphony can help your organization? Schedule a Symphony demo >
The webinar recording for “Software-Based Clients in UC Meeting Rooms” and “Your Whiteboard Reinvented” is available at the AVI-SPL website.
Darrin Thurston of Vaddio explains critical AV design elements in deploying software-based UC clients in meeting spaces ranging from huddle spaces to classrooms. This includes an overview of key considerations:
- Design for UC soft clients (like Skype for Business and WebEx)
- Choosing video and audio devices in the meeting room
- Audio processing
- Bandwidth availability and guidelines for supporting HD video
- Room controls
- Room design elements (including camera placement and shot selection, lighting conditions, and acoustics)
Michelle Rydell of Epson focuses on BrightLink Pro, which helps users annotate, capture, and share ideas in real time. You’ll learn about the advantages of the BrightLink in corporate settings:
- Full-HD interactive display up to 100” – An extended whiteboard where BrightLink Pro projectors are placed side by side to achieve a large interactive area
- Designed to enhance productivity – Bring your own device, connect a PC or video conference device, collaborate locally or with remote participants
If you want to automate your meeting scheduling, launching, monitoring, management, analytics, and experience from a single platform that gives you global control of your AV and UC ecosystem, AVI-SPL’s Unify ME™ Symphony platform is up to the task. Symphony is the monitoring, management, and analytics platform that gives insight into your assets from an easy-to-use, browser-based, and mobile-friendly portal.
Why rely on AVI-SPL’s Unify ME for your managed services:
- Automate meeting scheduling and call launching across your entire organization
- See the big picture of your meeting-room and technology usage
- Easily onboard new users, devices, and meeting rooms
- Generate trouble tickets, rich analytics, and reports
With the recent release of Unify ME Symphony 4.1, we’ve added features that you and your fellow IT professionals need and want to manage your company’s AV and unified communications systems.
- A single platform for managing your AV technology and Virtual Meeting Room (VMR) service. This gives you advanced admin views into VMR meetings and AV and unified communications technology.
- New features to increase operational efficiency
- Auto wrap-up meetings
- Auto sweep meeting
- Meeting failures tickets
- Device monitoring blackout
- Recording and streaming of your video calls
- Monitor devices controlled by Crestron controllers
- Schedule a VMR meeting from Outlook
Need to learn more about advanced managed services before you’re convinced? Read this report from Wainhouse Research, which is designed for the IT professional: “Video Conferencing and AV Managed Services” >
Want to see it in action?
Presenters from HARMAN Professional and SMART Technologies team up for this look at solutions designed for today’s workplace meeting spaces. In the HARMAN session, Paul Krizan covers the AMX Acendo meeting-space solutions, including:
- Acendo Vibe (compact solution for presenting and sharing audio and video)
- Acendo Core (an intuitive one-click interface for users to easily start their meetings with Skype for Business integration)
- Acendo Book (schedule a room through a booking panel that connects to Office 365)
- Trends in huddle spaces (including technology expectations)
- How Millennials and real estate costs are affecting the workplace
Stephen Yao of SMART Technologies looks at its interactive displays for the enterprise, including the 2000, 6000, and 7000 Pro series. For each of these models, Stephen covers:
- Where these solutions are best used
- HyPr technology (for smooth, precision writing)
- Ability to preview different inputs
- Exclusive iQ technology
- The number of licenses included with these solutions (and their value)
Paul and Stephen also answer many technical questions from the live attendees.