Yesterday I shared a series of articles about the University of Nebraska’s ambitious project to improve the quality of healthcare education through simulation and advanced visualization technology. Today, take a look at this video that explores the university’s forthcoming Interprofessional Experiential Center for Enduring Learning (iEXCEL) and its home, the Davis Global Center. You’ll see and hear about:
- The different medical practitioners who will train and learn using iEXCEL technology
- Design engineers who will work with doctors to create
- Huddle and collaboration spaces and the holographic theater
- The Davis Global Center’s ability to reach learners around the world
- Surgical labs and patient simulators
You’ll also get a quick peek at the visualization labs, including a five-sided laser immersive space, curved 3D CAD wall, and iEXCEL Helix.