Digital Signage has quickly developed into far more than an electronic version of print advertising. Industry expert Lyle Bunn, who recently spoke at AVI-SPL headquarters in Tampa, Fla., explained that digital signage as a communications tool has expanded to include a number of systems that can be integrated throughout an enterprise. From merchandising to interactivity to employee communications, digital signage presents a number of benefits, including:
- Revenue generation (in-store kiosks empower customers to find what they want, and provide third-party advertising opportunities)
- Reduced perceived wait time (think about how useful those monitors are at making the time pass when you’re waiting a half hour on line at Disney World)
- Limited need for physical upgrades
- Reduced cost of print materials
- Targeted messages (by day and time)
Watch Bunn discuss these advantages in a brief clip from his talk:
How Will You Use Digital Signage?
Tell our experts where you need to improve your messaging to targeted audiences. Fill out our brief needs analysis form and one of our reps will quickly be in touch to answer your concerns. Call us at 866.559.8197 or email us at email@example.com.