If you want to automate your meeting scheduling, launching, monitoring, management, analytics, and experience from a single platform that gives you global control of your AV and UC ecosystem, AVI-SPL’s Unify ME™ Symphony platform is up to the task. Symphony is the monitoring, management, and analytics platform that gives insight into your assets from an easy-to-use, browser-based, and mobile-friendly portal.
Why rely on AVI-SPL’s Unify ME for your managed services:
- Automate meeting scheduling and call launching across your entire organization
- See the big picture of your meeting-room and technology usage
- Easily onboard new users, devices, and meeting rooms
- Generate trouble tickets, rich analytics, and reports
With the recent release of Unify ME Symphony 4.1, we’ve added features that you and your fellow IT professionals need and want to manage your company’s AV and unified communications systems.
- A single platform for managing your AV technology and Virtual Meeting Room (VMR) service. This gives you advanced admin views into VMR meetings and AV and unified communications technology.
- New features to increase operational efficiency
- Auto wrap-up meetings
- Auto sweep meeting
- Meeting failures tickets
- Device monitoring blackout
- Recording and streaming of your video calls
- Monitor devices controlled by Crestron controllers
- Schedule a VMR meeting from Outlook
Need to learn more about advanced managed services before you’re convinced? Read this report from Wainhouse Research, which is designed for the IT professional: “Video Conferencing and AV Managed Services” >