Washington D.C.’s National Park will be the site of the AVI-SPL Washington TechXchange on Thursday, Sept. 27. From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. you’ll learn from experts how space, design, technology, and people are coming together to define new and better work experiences.
Why You Should Attend
- Improve your workplace engagement through space, design and technology
- Learn how to apply better work experiences in your organization
- Learn about the latest technology to streamline workplace collaboration
- Meet with peers and share challenges/solutions
- Get expert advice on your specific workplace challenges
If you’ve been tasked to do more with less, increase business agility, or help create the workplace environment that gives people the tools to innovate and collaborate, treat yourself to a valuable day of learning from experts and networking with peers—where the lunch is on us.