I’m excited to share a new resource that AVI-SPL has just launched, one that has been designed to not just give you information, but empower and motivate.
With our Connected Workspaces site, there are no more excuses for not getting the kind of workplace you and your coworkers need and deserve to work smarter.
In this site, we’ve included four main resources that are most valuable when used together:
- Tech briefs tailored to job responsibility
- Business case starter
- Assessment quiz
- Business case toolkit
IT managers, IT directors, CIOs, facilities managers — all need to take be proactive in order to improve the way people at their companies collaborate. We’re empowering you to take that lead with these short articles that acknowledge your concerns.
- What different managers expect to get out of connected workspaces
- Their challenges to improving the workplace
- What they expect from vendors in this process
This downloadable document is a great way to start the conversation among the colleagues and decision-makers in your organization. Choose the desired outcomes that are driving your need for a connected workplace. This tool does the rest, generating a shareable report.
Here’s your chance to let us know what a connected workplace means to you, the current state of your meeting rooms, and the benefits you expect for your workplace.
Business Case Toolkit
This three-piece toolkit simplifies the process of creating a business case for a digitally connected workplace.
- Real-world examples and sample formulas for metrics
- Gap analysis tool that compares your current workplace to its target
- Definitions and descriptions you should understand