Our theme for this year’s AV Week celebration was giving back to the communities where we live and work. In the spirit of giving, we challenged our team members to collect donations for a local charity. We had more than 20 teams participate in the drive.
Our employees donated food, cleaning supplies, gifts and more to local food banks, animal shelters and other charities. Check out our Facebook page to see photos of some of the donations: AV Week Charity Donation Drive on Facebook
In partnership with the donation drive, we also hosted a technology contest for non-profit organizations. Charities across the U.S. entered for a chance to win a 32″ display and a Cisco Flip Video camera. Check out the blog post to see the winners!
Charities supported include:
- Be The Miracle – North Carolina
- Bowie Interfaith Pantry and Emergency Aid Fund – Washington, D.C.
- Canyon Hills Community Church Food Bank – Washington
- Duluth Cooperative Ministry – Georgia
- Eatonville Food Bank – Florida
- Foothills Animal Shelter – Colorado
- Hinsdale Humane Society – Illinois
- Hospitality House Food Pantry – Michigan
- Houston Children’s Charity – Texas
- Humane Society of Tampa – Florida
- Luna’s House – Maryland
- Meals on Wheels – Florida
- Metropolitan Ministries – Florida
- Project Just Because - Massachusetts
- The Children’s Home – Florida
- The Spring – Florida
Thanks so much to everyone who helped support those in need this AV Week!