- ReadyCam studio — see AVI-SPL’s solution for easily and quickly creating branded video content, including executive appearances on live TV, streamed webcasts, and on-demand videos
- Demonstrations of Symphony, AVI-SPL’s managed services platform that monitors and manages your AV and collaboration systems for maximum uptime and performance
- Meeting spaces to talk with our team about your workplace projects and challenges
We’re also hosting guided tours of prominent manufacturer booths. Our Guided Customer Tours are grouped by solution type, and include:
- Workplace Transformation, UC & Meeting Spaces (Wed., June 6, 9:45 a.m.)
- Digital Signage/Media, Streaming Media & Video Production Tour (Wed., June 6, 12:45 p.m.)
- Audio Systems Technology Tour (Wed., June 6, 2:45 p.m.)
- Visualization, Simulation and Display Technology Tour (Thurs., June 7, 9:45 a.m.)
- Control Room Environments & Video Processing Tour (Thurs., June 7, 1 p.m.)
- Classrooms, Training Centers & Educational Environments Tech Tour (Friday, June 8, 10 a.m.)
Over three days, we’ll be visiting booths for Anchor Audio, Barco, Biamp, Canon, Christie Digital, Cisco, Crestron, Epson, Exterity, HARMAN, Legrand, LG, Liberty AV, Mitsubishi, NEC, Oblong, Onelan, Plantronics, Polycom, RGB Spectrum, Samsung, Shure, and Sony.
At avispl.com/infocomm-2018, you will find AVI-SPL’s schedule of tours, speaking events, and demos.