The AVI-SPL team is proud of its ability to be the one source companies and organizations of all types need for better collaboration and communication experiences. That ability ranges from consulting with our clients, engineering and deploying systems, and supporting rooms and technology with our managed services.
Those managed services just got better with the release of our Unify ME Symphony Platform 4.1, which has new features that we’re showcasing each day at InfoComm 2017. As noted by Frost & Sullivan, Symphony is the heart of our managed video conferencing services. But Symphony does much more than remotely manage video conferences.
With Symphony, we monitor and manage all of the AV, video conferencing and unified communications systems of an organization, and track key metrics like room utilization, device usage, meeting modes, and real-time quality of the user experience.
With Symphony 4.1, we have a host of improved features and new capabilities:
- Monitoring of all AV devices connected through a Crestron controller
- Unified portal and user experience for scheduling VMR meetings and for monitoring meetings, rooms, and devices
- Recording and streaming of video meetings
- Set monitoring blackout periods cascaded from account to location to device
- Microsoft Outlook add-in to create new Unify ME meeting
Throughout each day at InfoComm, our experts will be at our booth delivering live demonstrations of the new features in our Unify ME Symphony 4.1 monitoring and management platform. If you plan on being at InfoComm, we look forward to seeing you there and showing you how much Symphony can benefit your organization. Read the press release about this announcement. >