Data is easy to come by. But making use of that data can be a challenge. Advanced visualization helps by immersing individuals and groups into simulated environments, and make it easy for groups to collaborate and gain consensus.
In simulation environments, students and trainees can safely experience situations that happen in the real world. These virtual environments immerse participants in realistic conditions so they can practice their courses of action. A simulator can also provide for safety engineering, testing, improved performance, and education.
Read “Visualization and Simulation for Research and Collaboration,” to learn how today’s advanced technology allows for:
- Hologram environments where even the floor is a simulated environment
- Personal, self-contained environments
- 3D environments that allow user interaction via motion tracking
- Images seamlessly warped and blended on any object
- Unprecedented image fidelity using 4K resolution